Security Update for Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
This security update fixes several problems generated when working on a SharePoint Web site causing excess network traffic. This problem is generated when:
• Opening an empty notebook or opening a notebook located on a SharePoint Web site.
• Opening a document library on a SharePoint Web site.
Also fixes these problems:
• Trying to open a notebook in My Documents folder, the root of hard disk or the root of an HTTP server path, the notebook does not open and OneNote needs to close.
• Cannot save your changes when working on a notebook that contains a section located on a SharePoint Web site
• The notebook may appear corrupted when working on a notebook located on a server. If you try to repair the notebook, the data is lost.
• If you perform no action for about 5 minutes working on a "Read-Only" notebook OneNote Crashes.
• With Service Pack 1 installed on the computer if you try to create a new notebook on a Web server using uniform naming convention (UNC) like "\ComputerName\SharedFolder\Resource" the notebook is not created.
After installing this update the computer must be restarted
- It fixes several problems when working on a SharePoint Web site or working on a notebook located on a server or Web server
- You have to restart the computer after applying this security update